We use 'Parent Pay', a cashless system for food and drink, school trips and other purchases, with numerous benefits including:
- A faster, more efficient service so that queuing time is reduced.
- Parents can pay by cheque or online for their child's meals, cutting out the need for pupils to carry cash.
- Parents can have increased confidence that dinner money is being used for the intended purpose.
- Pupils entitled to free meals will have a daily credit automatically applied to their account, so that the entitlement remains completely confidential.
- The system places a daily spending limit of £5.00 on each account though Parents can request a different amount.
- The system can be used to encourage "healthy eating".
New starters at the school are issued with an account by the school's Finance Office, if you have any queries please contact them at your earliest convenience. The website for Parent pay is: www.parentpay.com